for the past 3 years, this webcomic I draw & write called Best Friends Forever (#bffcomic) has been my life! now that I’ve switched to updating in chunks (more fun to write & to read) it’s a great time to look for avenues to BFF’s continued growth & improvement. that’s where this awesome site patreon comes in!
WHY BFF IS SUPER FUN
- character driven high school drama
- nerds. football players. wild parties. hot dads
- diverse characters!! queer themes!!!
- almost 250 pages long and always growing!
- lively + colorful artwork
- comedy AND drama! you’ll laugh. you’ll cry?? don’t cry :’(
WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME A BFF PATRON
- more money = more BFF content!! less stress for me!
- you only pay when I update!!
- a SECRET STASH!! of secret content for Patreon patrons
- help me produce new illustrations, minicomics (!!!), merchandise
- contribute towards finally making printed volumes!
- help keep BFF free for everyone (patreon = no paywalls, subscriptions, etc!)
❊❊❊CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE PATREON!! ❊❊❊
questions? email me at email@example.com or drop me an ask here on tumblr!
even if you can’t become a patron, I would really appreciate if every BFF fan could reblog this! please help me out, you guys! :)
ps, in case you missed it - 11 new pages were posted friday night!
HEY YA’LL if we can get to $300 before my next update (currently at ~$273) i’ll make a Patreon post you wanna see…. if you know what i mean ;)
Umbrellas Street, Portugal.
Your friends are allowed to have friends who are not you. They are even allowed to be better friends with them than they are you.
Your friends are not your possessions, you don’t get to dictate who they can and can’t talk to.
If you think you can, you might just be a problem.
oh shut up you knew it was only a matter of time
Mihael Stroj; Judith With The Decapitated Head Of Holofernes, 1858. Detail.
I’m the person who knows their Hogwarts house but not their blood type
I know mine. it’s
this post just got 209348451 times better okay
Dilation and constriction of these organelles, called chromatophores, are responsible for the squid’s ability to change color.
Inside Nature’s Giants: The Giant Squid (2010)
"Alfons Maria Mucha (Ivančice, 24 July 1860 – Prague, 14 July 1939), often known in English and French as Alphonse Mucha, was a Czech Art Nouveau painter and decorative artist, known best for his distinct style. He produced many paintings, illustrations, advertisements, postcards, and designs."